The Black Talons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Talons Pack

The Black Talons is a fun pack of wolves, and they are seeking active fun members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay

Go down 
+3
Angel
Ayame
Ralf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Ayame

Human Roleplay - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Nicole laughed " Yeah well at least your not related to him " Nichole smirked she put the plate down on a hockey table and took one of the sandwiches off the plate and bit into it

Last edited by Ayame on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:27 pm

The butler looked at the young women " Well while you are here is there anything I can get you something to drink a snack ? " Danger and Bandit trot over to Zara interested and happy to meet a new person they sniffed her over then started to lick her hands the butler chuckled " Well it seems the master's children dogs seem to have taken a likely to you "

Nicholas finished his sandwich " Hey I am like right here you know " he laughed well you ladies can just finish up your chat without me cause am out " he kissed his sister on the cheek " and thanks for my sandwich next time a little list tomato and more cheese " he smiled and went upstairs he saw a girl about his age sitting down the butler turned to him " Sir Nicholas is there anything I can do for you sir " Nicholas shook his head looking back at the girl he had never met her before and figured she must be a friend of his sister. Danger trotted over to Nicholas barking and happy to see him the large dog stood on his hinds legs with her front legs on Nicholas shoulder the dog licked Nicholas face. Nicholas laughed and pushed the large canine off him he patted the dog head then looked at the butler " I didn't feed Danger yet so you can just take him into the kitchen and give him something to eat " The butler nodded and lead the dog to the kitchen. Nicholas looked at the girl " So are you here to see my sister ? "
Back to top Go down
https://blacktalons.rpg-board.net
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Jaden sat down on a couch waiting for his brother to get back from 'playing' or so Jaden called it, to his brother it wasn't playing it was serious busness. Jaden secretly laughed at this, how on earth is basketball serious busness? All it was was a measly sport that guys play, then get servearly ingured in. "What a sad kid." He stated giving his dog a light pat on the head before going to 'bug' his brother.
Back to top Go down
http://owls.freeforums.org/
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Jasmined laughed as Nicholas left the room " Your brother is so weird yet in some weird way he is charming..... and very very cocky " Jasmine giggled
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Jaden stood in the doorway of the gym area watching his brother 'play'. "Sorry to inturupt you from your not-so-important effars but, isn't it supper time?" He asked pointing to the clock and rasing an eybrow at his brother's sigh. "Fine, whatever. Get your but upstares." His brother said,

a beat,

"Sorry, I don't understand you, could you speak louder?" Jaden replied obviously annoyed at his brother's arogense.

another beat,

"Get your sorry behind up those stares before I DRAG you up." his brother yelled, Jaden sighed and walked upstares. His dog ran up next to Jaden, "so, your the sorry excuse? Or him?" his dog stated, obviously not knowing that it was only barking noises being heard. "Man I have to finish the translator."
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:32 pm

"Yes thankyou! The master has lovely dogs here, and a lovely house..." Zara said without thinking of saying hello,
The butler saked me why I was here,
"Well, i'm being chased by this boy. And I need somewhere to stay but I have no where to go! Home is not avalible at the moment, my mums in hospital and my dad....Well....Hes in prison." Zara exclaimed to the loyal butler.
"Hello" she bowed in respect.
"Your father has lovely dogs!" Zara said again.
"Umm, no I'me fine, I've just had dinner, so I'm full!" Zara said. "I was wondering if I could sleep here a night or two if thats alright with you Sir?"

"Nicholas!" Nicholas said. "Right, Nicholas. I'll try remember that!" Zara said joyfully with a nice smile.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:52 pm

" Hmm well we have a lot of extra bedrooms and my parents are pretty cool so I guess there would be no problem in letting you stay awhile. " The butler went to the kitchen to get Zara he snack and drink. Nicholas looked at Zara " I will take you to your room .... well one of the guest rooms " Nicholas went upstairs and opened one of the room doors letting Zara in

Human Roleplay - Page 10 Images%5CHLI%5CBedrooms%5CG001%5CG001S-set

" Well this can be your room while you stay here dinner should be ready in a hour or two if you get hungry by then " Nicholas walked over to the intercom " If you need anything you can just ask for it on the intercom and in a few minutes you will have it. So that's basically it and you no you don't have to stay in here we have a theater an indoor pool or you can go to the arcade whatever its up to you " Nicholas leaves the room and goes downstairs to the gym
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Jaden rolled his eyes as his food was slamed down infront of him. A rather cocy smile appeared on his lips after watching his brother storm away to the gym again. "what a hot head." He stated holding back a laugh, his brother's tantrums for some reason were funny to watch.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Nicole giggled " Well am not sure about the charming part but the cocky part you are certainly correct about " Nicole finished her sandwich Bandit came downstairs wagging his tail. Nicole bent down and scratching the lab under his chin she stood up and gave Bandit the last sandwich. Bandit took it happily and went under the hockey table to eat it. Nicole smiled and looked up at Jasmine " Hmm now am hungry for some dessert come with me to the kitchen to get something then we can start that homework " Nicole went upstairs to kitchen the butler passed her going upstairs as she came into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Jaden finished his 'meal' and then brought the plate over towards the sink for a washing, after putting it in the sink and washing his hands he scoped out the freezer for a stash of chocolate that he brother had. Once found he took one and ran upstares his dog chasing him.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Jasmine followed Nicole back upstairs she opened the fridge looking inside. " Hmm I can't seem to figure out how your fridge is always full when Nicholas lives here " Jasmine laughed
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Once Nicholas gets down to the gym he takes off his shirt and gets on the bench press as he starts his workout
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Nicole laughed "Yup we have to re-stock on food every weekend with him living here" Nicole took an ice cream cake out of the freeze she put it on the table and looked at Jasmine "Hey do you want a piece ?"

Human Roleplay - Page 10 7728891703
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10