The Black Talons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Talons Pack

The Black Talons is a fun pack of wolves, and they are seeking active fun members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stray Dog Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:57 pm

In this roleplay you can be any breed of dog and you live on street and you live the life of a stray
Back to top Go down
https://blacktalons.rpg-board.net
Zaroque

Zaroque

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:34 am

Could I be a charactor?

name: Zara
Breed: Borzoi
Colour: White and bergendy
Where you are: Around the grand natinal Race horse surcit. (Great Britain)
Personality: Kind, gentel, Loyal, fast, strong and a very good hunter too. She stays to the bridge of the Race track hoping someone would feed her, her den is in the trees next to the corse. She can be very frightend from the Jockeys with their Horses who have not been to the Grand natinal before so they dont know how kind she is. They think shes going to hurt the Race horse for the races!

Could I join Ralf?
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Anyone can join just make your bio in the bio section and start the roleplay
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:30 pm

Thank you Ralf for that. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:49 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:54 am

Ok, thanks, I've done that now. sunny
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:39 pm

( then you are free to roleplay Very Happy )

Casanova woke up in the junkyard on a old worn out couch he stood up on the couch and yawned with his paws stinking into the old cushions he leaped off the couch and stretched. Casanova ears perked up as a large garbage truck drove into the junkyard. Cool new trash I wonder what I will find today Casanova thought to himself. Casanova waited till the truck left the yard then he bolted over to the new trash clawing open the bags with his sharp dagger like claws

Stray Dog Roleplay Landfill
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Jet stared down a pitch black allyway, his eyes looked coldly as little eys peared at him through it. He felt a tug on his leash and was jerked back, his glaze turned to the rather elderly man walking with him. His lips curled up to let out a small snarle before getting yanked again. "What is wrong with you mutt?" The man asked only to recieve another snarl. "Waiting for you to make the mistake of releasing me of the torture." He barked, not knowing that the man couldn't understand him.
Back to top Go down
http://owls.freeforums.org/
Angel

Angel

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Natalie watched an old man yank his dog around Natalie hated humans with a passion every since she was pup. She growled lowly to herself then she laid down and watched with interest
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Zaroque watched over Yellowstone on the top of the mountain

Stray Dog Roleplay Lower%20Parking%20Lot%20%20Slough%20Creek

Zaroque woke up peacfuly by the hearing of a lone male Wolf. She tryed to howl like a wolf as her silky Black & White fur blew everywhere, her crystaly blue eyes shone in the sight of the Slough Creek River. Zaroque ,in her amazement, looked at the river to see a Pack heading her way...
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Casanova leaves the junkyard with his belly full of half a ham , two cheeseburger m and a turkey bone Casanova goes to the warehouse where him and a few other dogs live. Casanova even though he acted like he wasn't part of a pack he knew that this was his pack. He was the only male so the females in the warehouse counted on him for protection. There are eight females two pregnant ( neither giving birth to his pups ) and there was already a litter of pups in the warehouse. Casanova had found this warehouse when a thunderstorm had come to the city and he was in need of shelter , the next day instead of leaving and moving on Casanova had just decided to make this his home. As months went on new dogs came along some to stay a day or two others forever. Casanova went into the first room he came across inside there was a short haired German Shepherd nursing seven small pup. The mother had growled protective of her pups until she realized it was Casanova and she bark a small whining bark. She was tired and sorry for growling Casanova walked over slowly and licked the nursing mother head. She licked him under the chin then laid her head down she soon felling asleep while her pups still nursed. Casanova left the room to let the tired mother rest and to check on the rest of the dogs
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Zaroque stood lonely at the top of the mountain hoping to find a good Male dog and settle down. But she knew all the males where far of east. So her journy begins...
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:08 pm

The next room Casanova went to was home to a jack russell she was one of the two pregnant dogs. She had gotten pregnant by a jack russell terrier that Casanova knew from around the streets, but when he was taken by dog catchers while protecting the female Casanova decided to take her in. When the female who name was Spunky saw him he quickly wobbled her way over to him " Hey there Casanova looking good " Casanova laid down and smiled " Not looking bad yourself spunk " the terrier bark happily " Well you no I try " she wobbled over to an old pillow that she had made her bed " So what do you bring for me to eat " Casanova laughed " Well am kinda emptied pawed right now but when am done making my rounds I will go out to get you some food " Spunky circled up in a ball she yawned then smiled " Well make it quick cause am hungry " Casanova shook his head and left the room to visit the next dog on his list
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Jet snorted as he was suposedly 'tamed' again. "Humans" he snarled as his master headed over to a bar, he tied Jet up tightly. Jet tugged and pulled at the leash trying to get it to snap, after getting himself worn out he tried the more effective manuver... bite the leash off.
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Zaroque barked and tryed to hoowl one last time as she headed out of Yellowstones area of safty, hunters and poachers are looking for an easy catch to make money so Zaroque had to quick and not be seen. But something was holding her back, that beautiful howl of a Wolf haunted her through-out the journy. "I think he might be following me" Whispered Zaroque to herself. Smack and Bang went something loud and a dark whining and whimpering voice came from the way she came, it sounded like a depressed wolf. Zaroque quickly turned around and headed to the way of the voice-belly rumberling & all-. As quick as a lighting bolt hitting the ground Zaroque was there looking at the male wolf she saw earlyier in a 'Snare'! Zaroque quicly bit through the whir and the Wolf was free but with consequenses. Zaroque licked the blood from the paw. And she found herself happy again, like the olden days.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Casanova goes into his sister room and sees that she is not there, so he trots out and goes next door and peeks in to see hotdog and corndog playing tuggle war with a large bone so he left the two dogs in there game when he checked Berry room she was gone as well but after a few minutes he found her in Dixxie room along with Dixxie so with that he checked Natalie room and saw that she was gone as well with his check done he left warehouse to go get food for the soon to be and mothers of the small pack
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:15 pm

After a few failed attempts at trying to get his leash off, to his surpize he fell to the ground during the last tug. He was free, wagging his tail in victory he ran off to find a place were he could 'get away' from his master.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Casanova walked threw the city until he found the place he was looking for. It was what he called his local meat market. Casanova came down here often to steal meat, but because of that the butcher man was always looking out for him. Casanova laid down thinking of how he was going to play this one he crept into the market there was a lot of people walking around yet everyone pretty much ignored him except for one little boy that Casanova allowed to pet him before getting back on task. He looked at the man behind the counter and the women he had no idea how he was going to make this work but he had a pack of hungry females back at the warehouse one with seven hungry pups to feed so he had to pull this off.

Stray Dog Roleplay 800px-butcher_shop_in_valencia
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:17 pm

As the dog got away she felt he would be fine so she went about her way. When she saw Casanova she was about to bolt over to him and she hey but then she saw him go into the market she figured he was meat "shopping" again . She ran over to the market and slipped through the door, she followed Casanova until he stopped and was looking at the meat. Natalie trotted over to him slowly then sat down. " Hey there parnter need some help " she smiled and crouched down beside him
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Precious sees her brother room across the street after a few moments she sees Natalie go into the same place she figures this has something to do with food as there is no other reason to go into a place full of humans. Precious races across the street and through the door she follows her brother and Natalie until all three of them are looking at the meat she licks her jaws. Precious waits until the man leaves the counter and goes to the back. She inches closer then bolts out her spot she uses her strong long legs to push herself off the floor she chomps her canines down on one of the big handing pieces of meat. As she comes back down to the floor the meat is in her mouth she hears people screaming and she bolts back the way she came running out of the door and back across the street down in alley. She pauses in alley breathing heavy she lets go of the meat looking around
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Casanova smiled and nodded at Natalie " Hmm the more of us here the more meat we get away with so sure "Just then he sees his sister bolt out of where ever she was hiding and latch on to some meat. With all the chaos Casanova decides this was the opportunity he was looking for and he launches out of hiding he grabs a basket from off of the floor and leaps over the counter to the meat behind it. Casanova quickly fills the basket with as much meat as it can hold as the man comes back from the back Casanova jumps back over the counter and jets out of the store across the street to where he sees his sister
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Natalie followed her two packmates lead and grabbed a large thing of meat handing up then she raced through the large crowd outside across the street down the alley to where Casanova and Precious was waiting
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Casanova breathed heavily he always had so much fun when doing this, just the run of being caught made it so fun. Casanova saw the man that owned the meat run out the market with a butcher knife the man was looking around trying to find the three thieves but lucky for Casanova he gave up quickly. Casanova picked up the basket and ran a steady pace back to the warehouse
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Jet made his way down the road, his tail at medeom level and his eyes looking everywhere showing he was calm. He skidded to a stop and the smell of fresh steak filled his nose, a smile formed on his face again only this time from excitment, he turned around in a snap to see a butchury store and started to snoop around for a back enterance.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Once Precious breathing was normal she picked up the meat and followed her brother back to the warehouse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stray Dog Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Dog Roleplay   Stray Dog Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray Dog Roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next