The Black Talons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Talons Pack

The Black Talons is a fun pack of wolves, and they are seeking active fun members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay

Go down 
+3
Angel
Ayame
Ralf
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Here in this roleplay you are a teenager so you can be from the age of 13-19 and you can be rich , poor whatever live the life you have always dreamed of
Back to top Go down
https://blacktalons.rpg-board.net
Ayame

Ayame

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Nichole wakes up she slowly climbs out of bed and goes into her closet to pick out an outfit
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Jasmine wakes up on the living couch she turns off the tv and gets up she goes upstairs and takes a shower in her bathroom
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:16 pm

Nichole finds her outfit she lays it on her bed and goes in gets in her shower
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:21 pm

Nicholas hears the shower running he waits up and looks at his clock he yawns and pulls himself out of bed he goes in his bathroom and washes his face and brushes his teeth then he goes down to kitchen where the cook is making breakfast

Last edited by Ralf on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

Gizmo

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:26 pm

(hey I find it really funny on how you post a different character bio and meanwhile use your wolf name.... Keep going i'm finding this entertaining.)

Kyle streached out on his bed, it was another day. Thank goodness he didn't have to go to school today, even if he did he got permission from the princable to stay home for the day untill he was relaxed with his house.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:44 pm

She comes out the shower and goes in her room she takes out in outfit and gets dressed when she is done she does her hair then makeup and she goes downstairs to the kitchen

Human Roleplay Girls_GodIsLove_MAIN_300

Human Roleplay Ep2

Human Roleplay 6219-674665-p

Last edited by Angel on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:55 pm

The cook gives Nicholas his breakfast Nicholas eats his breakfast the cook give him a cup of juice he drinks his juice Danger and Bandit trots into the kitchen Nicholas puts down a plate of bacon then he goes upstairs and takes a shower

Human Roleplay More-breakfast-food

Human Roleplay Juice2

Human Roleplay Microwave-bacon-5
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:07 pm

Nichole comes out the shower she gets dressed then goes back in the bathroom she brushes her teeth and washes her face then she goes into the kitchen she pets Danger and Bandit heads then she sits down and waits for her breakfast

Human Roleplay 2145142_01?$cj_product$

Human Roleplay Blue_jeans_pants_jackets

Human Roleplay Manolo%20Blahnik%20Hangisi%20Yellow_LRG
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:27 pm

The cook gives Jasmine her breakfast she eats her pancakes she puts some meat on a plate and goes upstairs to Tiffany room she puts the plate on the floor and fills Tiffany dog dish with water

Human Roleplay Pancakes

Human Roleplay Foodbuzz+052
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Nichole gets her breakfast she eats her breakfast then she goes up to her room and does her hair and makeup

Human Roleplay 970801_0387_1089_oslp
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Nicholas comes back downstairs he walks into the kitchen he clips the leash on Danger's collar he goes to where Nichole is and looks at his sister " Am gonna take Danger on a walk then we can go okay "

Last edited by Ralf on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Jasmine gets her purse and her bookbag from out of her room she kisses Tiffany good bye then she goes outside she gets in her car and drives to school
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Nichole smiles and nods she gets up and gets Bandit leash she hands it to her brother " okay just take bandit with you " she went and got her book bag she started getting her things together

Last edited by Ayame on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Nicholas laughs " fine I will walk Bandit too " he clips on Bandit leash then leaves the house taking the to dogs on a walk
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Once Nichole is done getting her things together she goes into the living room and watches tv waiting for Nicholas to get back
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Nicholas comes back he un-clips the two dog leash he the two dogs run off he looks at Nichole " come on lets get going before we are late " Nicholas goes outside he gets in his car and waits for his sister
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Nichole got up and turned off the tv she walked outside locked the door then got in her brother car she put on her seat belt
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Nicholas drives off to school when he gets there he parks in the student parking lot
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:32 pm

Angel pulls into the stundent parking she sees Nicholas car and runs over to it
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

Gizmo

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Kyle leaps of his bed and then walks past his dog to go downstares for breakfast. "Razor, come." He said and the dog raced after him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Nichole get out of the car she sees Jasmine when she gets out she gives her a hug then she looks around she flips open her phone and checks the time " hmm 15 minutes till gym " we should have come a lot later I hate gym
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Nicholas gets out of the car he gives Jasmine a hug and looks at his sister " Now why would we want to miss gym its the easiest class to pass " A girl walks over to Nicholas she whispers something in his ear Nicholas looks at Jasmine and Nichole " Hey am gonna caught up to you guys in gym I have to you no go get change " Nicholas walks off with the girl
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Nichole shakes her head " I don't see why like every girl in this dumb school wants to hook up with him he nothing special trust me I live with him " Nichole rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Jasmine laughed " You have a good looking brother deal with it " Jasmine starts walking off towards the girl's locker room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next