The Black Talons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Talons Pack

The Black Talons is a fun pack of wolves, and they are seeking active fun members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pack Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Angel
Ayame
Oakfire
Ralf
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Pack Roleplay everyone should no what this is so this is the den

Pack Roleplay GW680H510
Back to top Go down
https://blacktalons.rpg-board.net
Oakfire

Oakfire

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Oakfire looked at his supplies.
"Running low on cobweb." He muttered and headed out.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Ayame watches Oakfire go once he was gone she went down to the river for a drink
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Oakfire swiped some cobwebs from the spiders in an unused den.
Once done, he headed back.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 pm

Angel wakes up she walks out of den and lay down under a tree she yawned still a little tired
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:07 pm

That done, Oakfire set out to find something else to do.
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

Gizmo

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:29 pm

Gizmo walked back from a walk to the river, when he saw the den he let out a relieved sigh and walked into the den. He then ploped himself down wanting to get some shut eye that he hadn't had in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Ralf comes out of the den he yawns and walks over to Angel " Hmm you all wake up way to early " Ralf lays down on his side
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Bored, Oak headed back in, filing and checking every herb in his tiny nook he used to store medicine.
Content, he lay down to rest a while.
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

Gizmo

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Gizmo let his eyes flutter closed. He then let out a quiet snort to get the water out of his nostrals and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:38 pm

Standing up, he headed outside to go eat something.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:33 pm

Ayame catches a fish in the river she walks out of the river soaking wet she drops her fish on the bank and shakes most of the water out of her coat before laying down and eating her fish
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Angel laughed" no your just use to waking up at noon " Angel stood up " come with me elk hunting that should wake you up "
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:59 am

Zaroque Groans as the early morning sun shines on her crystal white belly, "Is it morning already?" Zaroque asked with a tiered Yawn. "Well, better do my duities" As Zaroque walked off, all the Wolves could see what had happend to her. " I am not normally tiered" she shouted to the Pack as she sat on a log next to the waterfall not far away.

P.S. Please could someone ask what she'd done last night? Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:52 pm

" Hmm I dont think so you could kill a herd of elk without my help besides its to earlier to go hunting " Ralf sighed he got up and went to the waterfall she lapped up some water then looked at Zaroque he sat back " Hmm what happen to you ?"
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:05 pm

As Ralf lapped up water, Zaroque sighed and turned her head. "I'll tell you tongiht, dont tell anyone I said that dear..." Zaroque replyed and made it clear she has discovered something new, and dangerous....
Zaroque stretched in the early morning sun and had a quick paddle before crossing the shallow river. Zaroque loudly said to Ralf that she was going hunting by herself.
"Is that alright with you Ralf?!" She tryed to shout over the racket of the waterfalls' rouring splash of water but it just failed to get through to her.

P.S. I'm on my old computer so sadly I cant give you a really nice picture of a water fall I've found Razz )
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Ralf couldn't here a word Zaroque said after getting the water so he just shrug and nodded okay not really knowing what he had said okay to , then he lap up some more water and headed off to the meadow
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Zaroque rolled her eyes and laughed going near to the Elk hunting grounds.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Angel laughs as Ralf goes off she goes to the valley to hunt some bison
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:10 am

As Angel appered from the Bison hunting ground Zaroque noyiced her and howled to her saying "I'm getting the weak Cow! Come help me!"
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:02 am

As Angel walks stalking the bison heard her ears perked as she heard a familar voice. The bison being easy startled took off in a flash Angel sighed then jerked her head to see who had called her name. She saw Zaroque and heard her say something about hunting and cow she decided one meal is better then no meal and headed over to Zaroque to help
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:31 am

"Thanks friend!" Zaroque said to her nudging her on her right shoulder. Zaroque -as fast as lighting- took off running to the Elk hunting grounds which was not far away. "Come on!" Shouted Zaroque to Angel.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:41 pm

Angel smiled and nodded when Zaroque had nudged her " No problem " then as Zaroque took off Angel followed not breaking a sweat and keeping up with Zaroque with ease
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:02 pm

(Sorry guys, I forgot the name of the website)

Domino yawned laying next to an old tree trunk near a river bed. A leaf landed on his nose causing him to nease, he sniffed before looking around. He got up and streached then trotted through the river to find some fish.
Back to top Go down
http://owls.freeforums.org/
Zaroque

Zaroque

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Zaroque grinned and violently stopped in fear..... "W-whats t-t-that?....." Zaroque trembled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pack Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next