The Black Talons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Talons Pack

The Black Talons is a fun pack of wolves, and they are seeking active fun members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay

Go down 
+3
Angel
Ayame
Ralf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Human Roleplay - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:22 pm

The bell rings Jasmine picks up hier tray and throws it away then she walks out of the cafe she goes to English she sits down at her seat and pulls out her reading book
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Zara wakes up refreshed for another hard working day at the Wolf conservation center. "Bzzz Bzzz" Goes the alarm Clock. "Alright alright I'm up I'm up!" Shouted Zara annoyed. Zara stretched and lifted the bed sheets and tydied them. " I'm going to be late again. This is a pain" Zara shouted annoyed; again.

Zara finnaly got her clothes on. " I feel emmbarassed, thankfull I have no school today!" Zara sighed a sigh of releaf.

"Zara! School Today!" Zaras mother shouted.
BANG went Zara fainting on the floor. lol!

Few hrs Later, in the afternoon at school

"Hi, I'm new here. I'm sorry Mrs. Paylin I was late today, I completely forgot!" Zara apolagized and went to sit donw next to a girl reading a book
"Hello" Whispered Zara
she looked at me and nodded. Zara ,with a little smile, smilled back. Zara blushed in emmbarassment and looked away at her Art books. "I hope this never happens again" Zara said in her mind.

P.S. How do you put pictures on this thing?
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Nichole gathered her things and followed Jasmine out of the lunch room she stops at a vending machine and gets herself a bottle of water not really liking to drink from the fountain she goes to English and takes a sit somewhere in the middle of the room she takes her reading book out of her bookbag she opens the book and takes out her bookmark holding the last place of where she read

( you click the small picture of a tree then this appears -> [img][/img] put the link of the picture you want to post in the middle. Sometimes pictures dont work though but this is how you do it )
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Zara sighed as her first day, she did not become so popular. "Only if...." Zara said to herself. Taking out a book called 'The Wolf Brother'. Quickly and sighlently a crystal blue tear tricled down her rosey cheek and plopped onto her book cover. Sad

Carried on she read until her book was soggy and wet.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Nicholas got bored with there being nothing on tv he went do to the arcade
Back to top Go down
https://blacktalons.rpg-board.net
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:37 pm

The soggy book of tears, when she got home, had to go on the radiator to dry off.
"Mother?" Asked Zara ashamly
"Yes darling! How did school go?" Zara's mother replied quickly
"I wanted to talk to you about school. As you know, it was my first day at school there. I got ignored even I sat with a really popular girl, she did not talk but just read. I'm thinking of moving..." Zara replyed sadly
"Oh..." Zara's mother said quietly and confusied why she did not get talked to. "I guess you should say hi to her, I did that at my first day. It worked nicley."

"I'll think about it. I really miss Zaroque! I miss Zeypher too." Zaras eyes sank like the Titanic ship falling in the the deep.
Zara stretched and pulled up a chair to the Kitchen table. "I'll help with dinner!" Zara offered to her mother.
"No, thats fine, your dad's back so he'll help!" Zaras mother replyed. "Go to meet some of the new people. I spoke to their mothers to say hi. They said you could go and see them! Heres the first place you could go too." Zaras mother offered happily.

Flower Lane, Jasmine & Nichole. "I think I will go to Nichole..." Zara said picking up her smart jumper and bag. "Bye mother!" Zara shouted to her mother.
"Bye!"

Human Roleplay - Page 9 2525314849_4485ae27c0

As Zara walked slowly down the quiet flower filled street. A whole gang of girls and boys from the highschool where ganging up on a highschool boy she had met walking with another girl.
"Hey! Leave him alone!" Zara shouted over the street.
She saw a bage on his sholder meaning the son of the mair in town.
Zaras eyes widened in suprisment that he was not fighting them off.
"She was mine!!" Shouted one of the gang members. Zara came running up the the gang and pushed the gang member over with one kick up the bum!
"Pick someone your own size wimp!" She shouted in his ear with her huge mouth opening to burstng point. What a Face
The gang ran for their lives triping over one another down the street, the boy ran too the the Rose bush Lane and disapered into the herison.
The sun was diserpering into the evening sky as the beautiful orange colour swept the pasing peoples faces."I better get back come then. Tomorrow will be the day." She sighed and walked off back home. Wondering, waiting what will happen tomorrow....
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:41 pm

( Well I guess school is over so onward )

Jasmine goes outside to the school parking lot as the last bell rings she walks out and over to car she puts her bookbag in her trunk and sits in the car as she waits for Nichole to come out of the school she listens to the radio
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Nichole came outside after a long day of cheer practice she went out to the parking lot after saying good bye to her fellow cheerleaders she got in the passage seat of Jasmine car and sighed " If I have to do one more cheer I think my legs are going to die " she sighed and leaned her head against the window exhausted
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Jasmine laughed " Well at least you know all of your hard work hasn't gone un-notice cause if it had you would have never made co-captin ..... but I guess that just adds to the work you have to do.. hmm .. oh well " Jasmine puts the key in the engine and starts to car and drives to Nichole house
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Zara woke up refreshed and quickly got dressed, had breckfast and got into her new Aston Martin DB9...

Human Roleplay - Page 9 Aston-martin-db9-silver

and rode swiftly to the school.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:32 pm

( you usually post your pictures of cars , houses and things in Human Pictures )

Nichole falls asleep as Jasmine drives her home
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:52 pm

Jasmine pulls up to Nichole house she parks in the driveway and turns off the engine she turns to her sleeping friend and starts poking her " Wake up Nichole your home "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Nichole wakes up and yawns " Okay am up " Nichole sighed then smiled " Well I guess time for homework now and if you want you can stay over for dinner the cook is making steak tonight " Nichole got of the car and got her book bag out of Jasmine trunk
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:39 am

(oops....Will do! Urr, what time of day is it? And soon I need to make a frined!)

Zara, driving somewhere unknown. She remembers her calls she has to do to see if she can make friends. But she'll leave that to the weekend.
As her first day at school did not go so well, she disides to do what her mother said to her. Her Mother said joyfull that Zara should say hi to one of the girls.

(Its really early, and I'm really tired so I'm not finished this post sorry....)
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:55 pm

( Well right now it should be after school of your first day of school )

Jasmine nods " Sounds good to me I will call my mom when we get inside " Jasmine got out the car and got her bookbag out of the truck " Do we really have to do homework like I don't see why teachers even give us homework we are in school for like eight hours doing nothing but work then they send us home with even more work " Jasmine rolled her eyes and locked the car doors
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Nichole laughed " As turn as that is .. we still have to do it .... unless you know you like want to fail and repeat the whole grade over " Nichole laughed again and opened up the house door to be greeted by two dogs Nichole smiled and petted both dogs head she went up to room and put her book bag on her bed then she went back downstairs and went to the kitchen for a snack
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:12 pm

" You have a point doing it once is hard enough I will not be doing it again " Jasmine followed Nichole into the house and to her room Jasmine put her bag on the floor by the door then went to find Nicholas after searching his room , the gym and the theater she finds him in the arcade she walks over to him and pats him on the shoulder " So what you couldn't handle eight hours of learning " she giggled and smiled
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Nicholas turns from his game and looks at Jasmine " I wouldn't mind the eight hours if we were doing something interesting "
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:34 pm

" Hmm you have a point but don't think you got out of your homework cause our teachers made sure Nichole didn't leave the classroom without two " Jasmine giggled
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Nicholas laughed " Hmm you can tell our teachers have no lives outside of school cause they just love grading papers "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Nichole make four grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato she goes up to her room and looks around for Jasmine she sighs hmm I bet I no where she is Nichole thinks to herself she shakes her head and goes around the house looking for Nicholas when she really finds him she is not surprised to see Jasmine there with him she walks over to the two " So when are you two going to get together already cause the wait is killing me slowly "

Human Roleplay - Page 9 Yum.preview
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:08 am

Zara goes inside her house and watches 'Top Gear' for the last half an hour. "Zara turn that Off please!" Zaras mother shouted. "We have a guest!"

So Zara did what her mom said and turned it off and whent to her. Zaras head was down and went to the kitchen where she met the mairs boy -the one she'd help-
Zara screamed at the top of her voice and went running outside! And suddenly the boy ran after her all down the street and amazingly Zara bumped into Jasmines (or Nicoles) car. Zara went round the car and knocked on the door!
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:53 am

Nicholas laughed " If we ever get together you will be the first to know " he smiled at his sister and took a sandwich off the plate he took a bite out of it and nodded " Hmm who would have though you could cook "

The butler hears someone knock on the door he walks over and opens it to see a young lady ( Zara ) " Good Evening young lady how may I help you ? "
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:06 am

Jasmine blushed when she heard Nichole talking about her and Nicholas getting together Jasmine smiled and took a sandwich off the plate after biting into the sandwich Jasmine swallowed and said " Me and Nicholas are not getting together at least no time soon am not putting up with someone he pulls his shirt off during lunch for all to see and who makes out and gives his number to ever girl he see " Jasmine stared at Nicholas " Thats just to much work for me " Jasmine laughed and took another bite out of her sandwich
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:29 am

Zara was breathless as the butler said, how may he help me. "I'm being chases Zara said and emedetly the butler let me in What a Face
Zara sat in an arm chair in the corner of the manor. Waiting for someone to reply to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next